Benefiting Phoebe’s Home, “Sassy Shoe Social” mission is to bring awareness, educate women on how to prevent domestic and dating abuse, provide assistance to those who are already in those situations and build confidence.
This event gives women from all walks of life an opportunity to shine and build their confidence! They walk the runway in their favorite shoes being themselves while, everyone’s just looking at the shoes. People come to an event that doesn’t cost a lot, take fun loving pictures, have a great time, laugh nonstop, and may even win a door prize or trophy from the runway! It is a huge blessing to see how contagious the love of shoes and the love of giving work together to help others!
8th Annual Sassy Shoe Social & Shoe Contest that KICKS off the “I Love Shoes, Too” drive by collecting shoes benefiting Phoebe’s Home. January 21, 2017 at The Brazos County Expo Center Social hour starts at 6:00 PM. The first 100 shoe lovers will receive a Goodie Bag. Visit our Facebook page for more information and to see last year’s pictures: www.facebook.com/sassyshoesocial
Door Prizes – Refreshments – Fun – Goodie Bags – Cash Bar – Silent Auction – Runway – Photo Booth Photos – Shoe Drive
We are raising funds for Playground Equipment for the kids!
Selling tickets online at: sassyshoesocial.eventbrite.com
Silent Auction site:
Sassy Shoe Contest:
Just go into your shoe closet or go buy a new pair of shoes and come walk the runway!
- Best in Style
- Fabulous Flats
- Golden Globes
- Fantabulous Boots
- BFF (for the friends who walk together)
- Rhythm & Shoes
- Best all around shoe: Queen Shoe
- Best in Style
- Cowboy Boots
PEOPLE’S CHOICE AWARD (the audience vote)
Sassy Shoe Social is hosting an “I Love Shoes, Too” drive by collecting shoes benefitting Phoebe’s Home.
We are looking for shoe donations, new or used (in good condition).
Starts January 21, 2017. at the Sassy Shoe Social
Last day to drop is February 28, 2017
Why sign up to walk the runway at the Sassy Shoe Social?
- It’s not every day you get to walk the a RUNWAY!
- Amazing Photos taken by K. Norwood Portraiture!
- Feel Beautiful, Have Fun, Build Confidence & Strut!
- You could WIN a Trophy!
- And it’s all for a GREAT CAUSE
How do you sign up to walk the RUNWAY?
- Just sign up at the door! Please sign up between 6PM-7PM at the Door night of the event. Easy right!
Do I have to donate the shoes I walk the runway in?
- No. You can bring items to donate to Phoebe’s home if you wish.
What do People Wear to the Sassy Shoe Social?
- Anything to what you would wear into a Club to Church. I’ve seen just about everything. One year we had Roller Derby Girl, another year we had a Sophisticated Golfer! Wear what makes you look and feel good about who you are because you are BEAUTIFUL!